Does your loved one get completely stressed out with the pressure of constantly having to think of new ideas for social media images in addition to running a business? As a sole-trader myself, I totally get it! We’d all be fine if there were 34 hours in a day and could survive on Margaret Thatcher’s 4-hours-a-night sleep requirements.
No more novelty socks please!
When I was thinking about what I would like for Christmas, it wasn’t another Xmas jumper, or novelty dog-related gifts. Someone helping me with those business tasks I try an avoid, that would be the best present ever! Definitely in the top 10 of my Father Christmas wishlist. My personal ‘delights of self-employment’ include recording my expenses, getting my invoices out, fixing my laptop glitches. And Santa, I have been a good girl this year (cough). Any volunteers? No, I thought not.
I suspect there are lots of small businesses who struggle creating images to use for their social media. It could be their biggest headache. Imagine the feeling of dreading having to do your own business headshot. Imagine the frustration when you have an incredible quality product but the photograph you take, doesn’t do it justice. Or however you arrange your products, the light in the image just looks awful! It’s enough to turn a normally sane business person to drink!
It’s true that anyone can go and find stock library photographs from the net. But the painful truth is, they look impersonal and (eek!), dare I say it, lazy! Nowadays people are interested in the people behind the business than they ever were when they part with their money. They value authenticity. But very often small business owners simply can’t find the time. This is especially the case if creating images is outside of their comfort zone. The gift of time is indeed a precious one.
So how can ETT Photography help?
I have designed a package of help in the form of a BUSINESS PHOTOGRAPHY VOUCHER for £100. This voucher can be redeemed at any time between – 1 Jan 2021 to 31 December 2021. The voucher must be for a self-employed sole trader or small business (up to 3 employees) based in Norfolk.
So what is included in the Business Photography Voucher for £100?
• a 1 hour photoshoot at the Norfolk business premises, at ETT Photography Studio (in Norwich), or at another location. The voucher can be used for business headshots, product photography, teams at work, and business event photography. See the examples at the bottom of this blog of the types of images that ETT Photography can provide;
• a minimum of 52 images (optimised for use on the web, and also the same set of images, full size files, suitable for printing). JUST THINK ! That’s one social media post per week for a year. Social media calendar sorted!
• the opportunity of a free website review carried out prior to, or after the photoshoot (in person or via Zoom);
• general advice and ideas on creating images to use on social media to suit your business category; and
• photography guide on creating business images using a basic camera or mobile phone..
Does the Business Photography Voucher have to be a gift?
Not at all! You can buy YOURSELF a Christmas present and help your business succeed in 2021!
How do I buy a Business Photography Voucher?
Send me a message via the ETT Photography contact page here requesting a Business Photography Voucher.
Alternatively email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment details will be provided and vouchers will be posted out as soon as payment is received. The voucher will include booking details and the photography guide.
An additional discount of 10% off the voucher price
HERE’s to a HEALTHIER & WEALTHIER 2021 for all Norfolk small businesses!